Bearing Engineer in Training Program
BE – IT @ NES!
Napoleon Engineering Services is looking for the best and brightest Mechanical Engineers for the Bearing Engineer – In Training program. Become an Application Engineer, Design Engineer, Inspection Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer through the NES BE-IT program. Engineering candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic Engineering or Mechanic Engineering Technology
- Experience with CAD – Solidworks/Autocad
- Hands-on manufacturing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative/ innovative mindset
- Candidate must be action oriented, driven for results
- Strong technical/ professional knowledge in engineering
- A desire to live and experience the wonders of Western NY
- US Citizenship
About the program:
The NES BE-IT program is a 6-12 month rotation between our inspection, testing, and custom manufacturing departments. During this program the candidate will learn different aspects of the bearing industry by working with an experienced bearing engineering mentor while completing projects and tasks. They will learn the value that each department plays in the development of bearing technology and manufacturing excellence, and upon completion will be placed in a position that best fits the needs of the company and the individual.
If interested in this opportunity, or if you have any other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.